Some programs have additional requirements:
– Documentation of New York State teacher certification, 3.0 GPA and official GRE score report sent to ETS code 2324.
– One page statement of purpose, explaining your interest in teaching, 3.0 GPA and official GRE score report sent to ETS code 2324.
Marriage and Family Therapy
– One-two page autobiographical statement, explaining what spurred your interest in becoming a Marriage and Family therapist
– Three writing samples, no more than 1-2 pages in length each, highlighting your ability to persuade or argue a point
Communication Sciences and Disorders
– Submission of the CSDCAS application
and Part Four Iona-specific questions. Applicants may only apply through CSDCAS
. Requirements include official GRE score report sent to the Designated Institution (DI) Code 1761 and three letters of recommendation. Successful completion of prerequisite coursework is required prior to the start of the graduate program, and a recommended GPA of 3.5 is suggested.