• Do you offer on-campus graduate housing?

    Iona College offers housing to graduate students on campus. On-campus housing is offered in Rice Hall which is a traditional residence hall composed of doubles and singles with community bathrooms. Additionally, graduate students can select the Apartments at Eastchester which is composed of suite-style housing with a living area, bathroom and a kitchen with a stove and refrigerator.
  • Do you offer family and partner housing options?

    At this time, the College does not offer family or partner housing.
  • Who can apply for housing?

    All Iona College full-time graduate students are eligible to apply for graduate student housing. The Office of Residential Life gives priority to graduate student housing on a first-come first-served basis.
  • How do you apply for housing?

    Please contact the Office of Residential Life at (914) 633-2336 and state that you are interested in graduate housing options.
  • Am I required to have a meal plan if I live in graduate housing?

    Graduate students will be required to have a meal plan.
  • What are the housing and College policies for graduate students living on-campus?

    All graduate students are required to abide by College policies and procedures as well as the Residential Guidelines. Information regarding College and Residential Life polices can be found in the Student Handbook.