- Complete a Faculty Development and Travel application and submit it at least 2 months prior to your departure date. The form can be downloaded by clicking on the above link. Send the file as an email attachment to email@example.com. You will be notified shortly as to the acceptance of your application. Upon notification you must make an appointment with Joan Clark (x2046) to arrange your travel. The FDT committee will forward your approved application to the Dean's Office and Business Services.
- Joan Clark in Business Services will make your travel arrangements which include:
- Registering and prepaying your conference fee.
- Booking and prepaying your hotel stay.
- Booking your airline or train reservations.
Travel arrangements must be processed through Business Services and will be directly charged to the fund, thus alleviating any need for you to use your personal funds. The College will no longer issue personal reimbursements for any of these costs. You will NOT be reimbursed if you make any of the above arrangements on your own.
- To receive reimbursement for other approved expenses (e.g. cab fare, per diem allowances) bring receipts and a completed Faculty Travel Expense form to Marie Pace, in the Dean's Office. There is $35 per diem allowance for food. DO NOT SUBMIT receipts for food. Once everything is complete, the College will reimburse you by check sent to your home address in US mail.
- Travel by personal automobiles will be reimbursed at a rate of .50 cents/mile. The travel cost estimator (www.gsa.gov) may help you estimate the cost of your trip.