Sorry for the Interruption
Please excuse us as we undergo routine maintenance to our website. Please check back shortly. In the meantime, if you're looking for any of the services below, feel free to access them directly.
Welcome, Class of 2021!
Congratulations on your admission to Iona College. Iona is here to support you through the entire enrollment process and in becoming a part of the Iona community.
Join the Iona College community of more than 3,900 students and experience for yourself what they already know: Iona students have the power to Move the World. Start your journey...now! Pay your deposit via credit card at www.iona.edu/paydeposit or send a check made payable to Iona College.
- $650 for residential students. More information on the housing process will be sent to you once we receive your deposit.
- $400 for commuting students.
Why Iona College?
If you’re looking for a college that will challenge your mind, nurture your creativity and prepare you to move the world, you’ll find it at Iona. Located just 20 miles from NYC, Iona offers an exceptional experience for motivated students. Come find out why Iona is the right fit.
Schedule a visit
If you can’t make the visit in person, take a virtual tour of the Iona campus – including video, photo galleries, and 360-degree images.
Apply to Iona
Iona is accepting applications for Fall 2017.
Application Process for High School Students
When should you apply?
FAFSA Submission: February 15, 2017 (recommended) April 15, 2017 Priority Deadline. The 2017-2018 FAFSA is available as of October 1, 2016.
- An application form via the Common Application or the Iona Achievement Application.
- $50 application fee
- High school transcript
- Standardized Test Scores (SAT or ACT)
- An essay that tells us something that test scores alone can’t. (Recommended)
- Two letters of recommendation (from a teachers or guidance counselor). (Recommended)