- The Master of Science in Financial Services requires completion of 48 credits.
- Designed to prepare students for careers
in operations of a Financial Services organization
- Provides education and training in all aspects of the Financial Services
industry to include Global and Domestic financial markets and institutions, commodity markets and institutions, investment
analysis, equity securities, fixed income securities, Fund Management, derivative securities, regulations and risk management
and the management of financial institutions.
- Financial Futures, Options and Swap
- Commodity Markets
- Fixed Income Securities
- Global Financial Markets and Institutions
- Hedge Funds Management
- Students in Iona's Finance programs enjoy annual field trips each fall to the United Nations, for a presentation by the
Department of Economic and Social Development, and a spring field trip to New York City's Financial District, including a
visit to the Federal Reserve Bank and the NYSE.
- Students also benefit from site visits to the workplaces of alumni, have
an opportunity to present research at the Finance Department's Summer Symposium, and can participate in the annual CFA Institute
- Trimester schedule
- Two hours, one evening a week
- Entry terms: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
- Application deadline:
- Average courseload per term: Two 3-credit courses (6 credits)
Average time to complete the degree: 2 years
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation
Iona's Hagan School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
As such, its programs, faculty, and administration has been evaluated and approved by some of the world's top business educators.
This assures that what you learn today will be relevant and valuable to businesses, and your future success.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Offered: Yes
Scholarships Available: Yes
Classification: Master's Colleges & Universities I
Institution Sector: Private not-for-profit
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 1,000 - 4,999
Tuition: $948 per credit
Hagan School of Business
715 North Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Phone: (914) 633-2288
Fax: (914) 367-7720