Gainful Employment Program Disclosures: Pursuant with the Higher
Education Opportunity Act of 2008 and other related regulations we are provided the following disclosures:
Advanced Certificate in Electronic Commerce
Iona College 6-digit OPEID: 002737
Program Name and Length: Advanced Certificate in Electronic Commerce
Department of Education 6-digit CIP for program: 52.0208
CIP Program Description: E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
Post Graduate Certificate
Program length in months: 18
- Occupations (by name and Standard Occupational Classification code) that the program prepares students to enter:
First Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers 43-1011
First Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- 2012 - 2013 Program Costs
Tuition and Fees $14,805
Room and Board N/A
Books and Supplies $800
Program cost information is available on your institution's website »
- On-time Completion Rate: Pursuant to federal law, the number of students who completed this GE Program during the award
year was less than ten (10), and for privacy reasons, we cannot publicly disclose on-time completion rate.
- Job Placement Rates for Students Completing the Program: Not required to report.
- Debt at Program Completion: Pursuant to federal law, the number of students who completed this GE Program during the
award year was less than ten (10), and for privacy reasons, we cannot publicly disclose debt at program completion.