If you would like to schedule a meeting with a representative, please call (914) 633-2496 or e-mail one of our staff members for an appointment.Staff/Contact Info »
Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in the dental plan with Aetna on the first of the month after their date of hire. The employee pays the entire cost of the plan.
There are two options available, the Aetna DMO and Aetna PPO.
With the DMO option, there is no reimbursement for use of a dentist outside of the network.
You may check to see if a provider participates in the Aetna Dental Maintenance Organization via the DocFind tool on the Aetna website at Aetna.com.
You may also contact Aetna for additional information on benefits and co-payments, or to change your dentist by calling the number listed on your Aetna ID card.
The monthly premiums beginning January 1, 2013 are as follows:
|Aetna DMO||Aetna PPO|
|EE + 1||$33.47||EE + 1||$92.39|
For questions or suggestions please contact Rosemary Bartolomeo, x2049.
• Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP);
• Lifetime Limit No Longer Applies
• Newborns' Act Disclosure
• Notice of Opportunity to Enroll in connection with Extension of Dependent coverage to Age 26
• Special Enrollment Notice
• Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998