If you would like to schedule a meeting with a representative, please call (914) 633-2496 or e-mail one of our staff members for an appointment.Staff/Contact Info »
All full-time employees are eligible at no cost to enroll in the Long Term Disability group insurance plan after one (1) year of full-time employment. After six (6) months of illness you are entitled to apply for Long Term Disability benefits.
Contact the Human Resources Department for additional information.
The College reserves the right to amend the right to modify or amend this plan, charge employees for this coverage if needed in the future and/or terminate the plan.
For questions or suggestions please contact Rosemary Bartolomeo, x2049.
• Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP);
• Lifetime Limit No Longer Applies
• Newborns' Act Disclosure
• Notice of Opportunity to Enroll in connection with Extension of Dependent coverage to Age 26
• Special Enrollment Notice
• Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998