If you would like to schedule a meeting with a representative, please call (914) 633-2496 or e-mail one of our staff members for an appointment.Staff/Contact Info »
Long Term Care is defined as a broad range of services provided to people who need extended care and have lost the capacity to care for themselves as a result of a chronic illness, disability or cognitive impairment.
The College reserves the right to change the employee's contribution, to modify or amend the plan design or terminate the plan.
For questions or suggestions please contact Rosemary Bartolomeo, x2049.
• Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP);
• Lifetime Limit No Longer Applies
• Newborns' Act Disclosure
• Notice of Opportunity to Enroll in connection with Extension of Dependent coverage to Age 26
• Special Enrollment Notice
• Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998