Visit us in Ryan Library or call (914) 633-2635.More »
1. Open a web browser
2. In the Address box type in http://www.iona.edu/peoplesoft
3. Enter your Computer ID in the User ID box and press the Tab key.
4. Enter your Computer Password in the Password box.
5. Click Sign In.
Your ID and Password are case sensitive. You should enter your ID and initial password in lowercase. You will be prompted to change your password the first time you sign-on.
All passwords must be eight characters including at least one number and one special character. You cannot re-use the same password.Passwords expire every 60 days. Please note you are only changing your password for PeopleSoft.
1. Click on "Click here to change your password."
2. Enter your computer password in the Current Password box and press the Tab key.
3. Enter your new password in the New Password box and press the Tab key.
4. Enter your new password in the Confirm Password box and click on Change Password.
5. You will see a dialog box saying Your password has successfully been changed. Click OK
1. From the PeopleSoft Home page Click on My System Profile
2. Click on Change or setup forgotten password help
3. Enter your own question or choose a predefined one by clicking on the down arrow to the right
4. Enter your answer in the Response area and click OK
1. From the PeopleSoft sign-on screen click on Forgot Your Password?
2. Enter your User ID and click Continue
3. Enter the response to your forgotten password question
4. Click Email New Password (click only once)
* Forgotten password help will not work unless directions for Setup Forgotten Password Help above were completed before you forgot your password.
The Student Center provides a user friendly interface with access to all services students need including academic, financial and contact information. :
1. Click on Self Service
2. Click on Student Center (Located on the top left corner of page)
1. Under Academics, click on the down arrow next to other academic..... Select Grades and click on the >>
2. On the View My Grades screen, click on the button corresponding to the appropriate term.
3. Click on the Continue button located on the bottom right of your screen.
Other Helpful PeopleSoft Instructions:
Review the results from the 2011 Faculty Technology Survey:
Paper Conservation Campaign
Learn how you can help us save paper.Read more »