How to View Your Employee Information in PeopleSoft
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the Address box type in http://www.iona.edu/peoplesoft
- Enter your Computer ID in the User ID box and press the Tab key
- Enter your Computer Password in the Password box
- Click Sign In
Your ID and Password are case sensitive. You will be prompted to change your password the first time you sign-on. Please note you are only changing your password for PeopleSoft. Passwords expire every 60 days.
Once you have signed into PeopleSoft, the navigation to view your payroll information is:
Self Service>Payroll and Compensation>View Paycheck.
All passwords must contain a minimum of eight characters, including at least one number and one special character. You cannot re-use the same password.
- Click on "Click here to change your password."
- Enter your computer password in the Current Password box and press the Tab key.
- Enter your new password in the New Password box and press the Tab key.
- Enter your new password in the Confirm Password box and click on Change Password.
- You will see a dialog box saying "Your password has successfully been changed." Click OK.
Setup forgotten password help
- From the PeopleSoft Home page Click on My System Profile.
- Click on Change or setup forgotten password help.
- Enter your own question or choose a predefined one by clicking on the down arrow to the right.
- Enter your answer in the Response area and click OK.
Forgotten password *
- From the PeopleSoft sign-on screen click on Forgot Your Password
- Enter your User ID and click Continue.
- Enter the response to your forgotten password question.
- Click Email New Password (click only once).
* Forgotten password will not work unless directions for Setup Forgotten Password Help above were completed before you forgot your password.