Welcome to the Center For Career Development
Resources for Alumni
- Recruit Iona Students and Alumni for internships and full-time jobs via
- Conduct Career Presentations
Alumni are invited to speak about your specific career field or other career topics such as interviewing, networking or transitioning into the workplace. These presentations are held in classes, academic clubs and other general career forums. For more information, contact the Center for Career Development.
- Host and/or Participate in Networking Events
Contact Alumni Relations to host a networking event at your organization, to help coordinate an event or to be a panel speaker and share your career expertise at an event.
Browse Career Development for Alumni
As a valued member of the Iona Community, Alumni can benefit from the following career development services:
IONA COLLEGE RESOURCES
EXTERNAL RESOURCES FOR CONSIDERATION
- Career & Educational Counseling Service (WEBS) Programs (sponsored by Westchester Library System): Offers free specialized workshops and one-on-one career counseling by appointment;
http://www.westchesterlibraries.org/webs or (914) 674-3612
- The Five O’Clock Club: a fee based national outplacement and career counseling network with certified career counselors across the United States.
- One Stop Employment Centers: Offers a variety of services to job seekers including job search assistance and career counseling: