- Always lock your car door, put your windows up, and remove valuables from view.
- Always approach your car with keys ready. Look inside your car before getting into it. And lock your doors once inside.
- Do not leave valuables in your car (this includes books and CDs).
- Remove suction cup holders for radios and navigation systems.
- Keep bicycles locked with a U-bar at all times, even at home.
For additional questions or concerns, please visit the Office of Campus Safety and Security or contact the New Rochelle Police Department at 914- 654-2300 or 911.