Library Instruction Evaluation
Thank you for your support and participation in the libraries' instruction program this academic year. We are constantly striving to improve the content of our classes by introducing the information literacy skills required for academic success at Iona and beyond. Please take a moment to let us know the effectiveness of our instruction and any suggestions/comments you have on how we can better support you and your students.
1. The library instruction session(s) met my expectations for the course level.
2. The content and instruction supported my efforts to improve student research competence.
3. The content and instruction supported my efforts to improve student ability to evaluate information sources.
4. My students’ assignments improved after they attended the library instruction class(es).
5. I would recommend a library instruction class to my colleagues.
Please make any comments/suggestions in the section below.