Some programs have additional requirements:
– Documentation of New York State teacher certification, 3.0 GPA and official GRE score report sent to ETS code 2324.
– One page statement of purpose, explaining your interest in teaching, 3.0 GPA and official GRE score report sent to ETS code 2324.
Marriage and Family Therapy
– One-two page autobiographical statement, explaining what spurred your interest in becoming a Marriage and Family therapist
– Two writing samples, no more than 1-2 pages in length each, highlighting your ability to persuade or argue a point
Sports Communication & Media
– Two writing samples and/or video samples
Communication Sciences and Disorders
– Submission of the CSDCAS application
and Part Four Iona-specific questions. Applicants may only apply through CSDCAS
. Requirements include official GRE score report sent to the Designated Institution (DI) Code 1761 and three letters of recommendation. A BA in SLP/A or completion of prerequisites and a 3.5 minimum GPA and Major GPA are required. A brief essay and video components need to be included, and 25 observation hours are preferred.