Group Study Rooms
Ryan Library is pleased to provide group study rooms!
In order for these rooms to remain a respectful learning environment for all users, please review and follow the policies below.
- Group Study Rooms are intended for a minimum of two users and are restricted to members of the Iona College Community. A minimum of 8 users must be present for the use of combined rooms.
- Technology located in the Group Study Rooms is for educational and research purposes only.
- Group Study Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be "held" by one person.
- Group Study Rooms are intended for collaborative work and should not be used for extra-curricular activities.
- Study Rooms should not be used by any single group for more than three hours if another group is waiting.
- NO FOOD IS PERMITTED in the Group Study Rooms at any time. Closed beverages only. Users observed with food will be asked to move to the cafe.
- Cell phone use is not allowed in the Group Study Rooms.
- Group Study Rooms should be left clean; trash should be thrown away in trash cans.
- Belongings should not be left unattended in the Group Study Rooms. The library is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of personal property. If a room is discovered unoccupied all belongings will be removed and placed in the library's lost and found and the room will be made available to other patrons.
- Furniture should be left neatly arranged upon departure and furniture should not be moved in or out of Group Study Rooms.