The Counseling Center is here to serve as a refuge for our students. The Christian Brothers call to presence, compassion and liberation remind us all to attend deeply to the destructive outcomes of system injustice and violence.
Racial Trauma is distress related to real or perceived experience of racial discrimination. These include threats of harm and injury, humiliating and shaming events, and witnessing harm to other BIPOC due to real or perceived racism.
- The BIPOC Project
- National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- Mental Health Resources for LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC Students
- Black Lives Matter Meditations
- Identity and Cultural Dimensions: Black/African American
- Black Emotional and Mental Health Collective
- Color of Change
- Therapy for Black Girls
- The Steve Fund
- Self Care For People of Color After Psychological Trauma
- Black Mental Health Resources
Connect With Us
Connect with the Counseling Center to host a Circle of Support conversation!