Employee Meal Plan
On-Campus points may be used at on-campus dining locations, and Flex points may be used at on-campus and off-campus dining locations.
Meal Plan Benefits
- No need to carry cash!
- Easy payment plan through payroll deductions or credit card payment.
- You don’t pay New York State tax on meal plan purchases made on-campus, saving you money!
- Quick and easy purchasing at more than 20 participating off-campus eateries along the North Avenue corridor.
- Meal Plan monies will rollover from one fiscal year to the next for College employees.
- If you should terminate your employment at the College prior to using all of your Meal Plan funds, the remaining amount will be refunded. If you should use your Meal Plan funds before fully paying for them, the necessary amount will be deducted from your final paycheck.
Questions on transactions, balances or procedures may be directed to the Office of Business Services.
How to Enroll
- Contact Business Services to complete a Payroll Deduction worksheet for the Employee Meal Plan.
- Choose a Meal Plan amount - $100, $150 or $200. Additional funds may be added to your Meal Plan in $50 increments.
- Meal Plans will be paid for through payroll deductions in the amount of $25 or $50 per pay period until the cost of the meal plan is covered.
Credit Card Payment
Employees may add $50 or more to a meal plan. Payments made via credit card will be posted to the Employee's meal plan by noon on the following business day.