Current Virtual Gallery Exhibition
July 1 - September 30
"This exhibition is about me coming out of my comfort zone. For too long I've always been concerned about how everyone's feelings would be affected by my truths; my feelings have stayed silent. No more. This is how I see things. This is my pain. This is me letting my voice be heard - regardless of consequences. This is me! Unapologetically Me!" –Alvin Clayton
In light of the COVID-19 situation, the Br. Chapman Art Gallery is working to schedule additional virtual gallery exhibitions. More information will be coming soon!
- Women in the Abstract: A Solo Exhibition by Award-Winning Artist, Steve Lyons
- Visual Arts Faculty Exhibition
- Plastic Paradise by Elena Kalman
- Female Gender Identity and Equality By New York Society of Women Artists (NYSWA)
- The Visual Arts Student Exhibition, curated by The Visual Arts Faculty
- SHE Voices: Expressions of Femininity, featuring Esther Kong Lo, Gloria Crouch-Nixon and Judith Weber.
- Influenced by Matisse: New Works by Alvin Clayton
- Shifting Focus: Hidden in Plain Sight, curated by Rick Palladino
- More Fun Than Fun, featuring Andrea Beizer, Alysa Bennett, Ruby Silvious, Carol Taylor-Kearney, Peter Treiber, and Ruth Wolf