Guide to Using GuidanceResources® Online
First-time users, follow these simple instructions and start exploring the resources offered to you on GuidanceResources Online.
- Go to guidanceresources.com.
- Once on the guidanceresources.com home page, click the Register tab.
- You will then be asked to enter your Organization Web ID.
Your Institution/Organization Web ID:
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the first five (5) characters of the name of your institution or organization. When you’ve finished, click the Submit button on the bottom of the page.
Your Institution's Name (first five  characters): IonaC
- On the next page, you will be asked to select your institution from a drop down menu. When you’ve finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be asked to enter a User Name and Password. Both can be anything you would like but should be something you will remember. The User Name (often your name) must be at least six characters long and should have no spaces (for example: joesmith). The security questions are meant to prompt you if you forget your password. You must select the button verifying that you are at least 13 years of age, as required by federal law. Make sure that you complete all fields that have red asterisks. These are required fields. When you’ve finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You should now be on the website.
You will not have to enter all of the demographic information again. You will only need to remember your User Name and Password. When you get to Step 2 above, instead of clicking on the register tab, use the Login section and enter your User Name and Password and click the login button. This will take you directly to GuidanceResources Online.
If you have any problems registering or logging in to GuidanceResources Online, email Member Services at email@example.com.