Welcome to the Iona College Single Sign-On System
What is the MyIona Single Sign-On System?
Single Sign-On (SSO) is an application that allows you to login once using your computer id and password and gain access to various applications. This means that instead of going to several different applications and logging in each time with different passwords, you can go to the MyIona SSO website and login once using your computer id and password. You do not need to enter and remember multiple passwords.
Logging into the MyIona SSO
To log in to the MyIona SSO, please follow these instructions:
- Open your web browser and follow this URL: https://myiona.iona.edu.
- You will see the MyIona SSO login page.
- Enter your computer id and press Tab.
- Enter your computer password and click on the 'Sign in' button.
- You will now see the MyIona SSO Landing Page.
- Click on the icon to access the application. No need to login again.
Helpful Tips and Warnings
- If you forget your computer password or need to reset your computer password you can click on the “Forgot Your Password” link on the SSO login page.
- Do not share you computer id and password with other users or any other person or save your information on a public computer.
- After you log out of all applications, you must sign out of the SSO system from the drop-down menu located at the top right.