Skip navigation

IONA College Logo | Go to Home Page

Lost ID Cards

Don't panic. Please contact the Office of Business Services at (914) 633-2122 to put a "hold" on your meal plan account and contact Campus Safety to put a "hold" on your card entry access into your residence hall room if you are residing in Iona College housing. At your earliest convenience, go to the Campus Safety (Robert V. LaPenta Student Union - 2nd floor) office to purchase a replacement ID card. There is a $10.00 fee for a replacement ID. Once you receive your new ID, please go to Business Services (McSpedon Hall, Room 211), where your meal plan will be reactivated.