Current Virtual Gallery Exhibition
"Female Gender Identity and Equality"
by the New York Society of Women Artists
October 1 - November 13
This exhibition explores women artists' perceptions of identity, persona, social roles, political environment, and gender expectations.
In light of the COVID-19 situation, the Br. Chapman Art Gallery is working to schedule additional virtual gallery exhibitions. More information will be coming soon!
- "Unapologetically Me" by Alvin Clayton
- Women in the Abstract: A Solo Exhibition by Award-Winning Artist, Steve Lyons
- Visual Arts Faculty Exhibition
- Plastic Paradise by Elena Kalman
- Female Gender Identity and Equality By New York Society of Women Artists (NYSWA)
- The Visual Arts Student Exhibition, curated by The Visual Arts Faculty
- SHE Voices: Expressions of Femininity, featuring Esther Kong Lo, Gloria Crouch-Nixon and Judith Weber.
- Influenced by Matisse: New Works by Alvin Clayton
- Shifting Focus: Hidden in Plain Sight, curated by Rick Palladino
- More Fun Than Fun, featuring Andrea Beizer, Alysa Bennett, Ruby Silvious, Carol Taylor-Kearney, Peter Treiber, and Ruth Wolf