Integrated Core Theme Registration
As part of your undergraduate Core Curriculum requirements, you must register for an Integrated Core Theme (ICT). Your ICT is a set of four courses – your Humanities Centerpiece course and three integrated courses that explore a specific theme/topic.
Registering for an ICT
- Log into your Student Portal
- Choose Main Menu > Self Service > Electronic Forms > Academic Forms > ICT Selection Form.
- Fill in the fields and choose your school.
- Choose your ICT Theme.
- Click "Next."
- E-sign the form by filling in the name fields.
- Click "Sign Electronically."
- You will receive a screen to show proof that your form has been submitted. You will also have the option to view and print the PDF of the form you submitted.