Center for Student Engagement
The Center for Student Engagement invites you to explore the many opportunities, services, and resources that we provide!
Learning and education never end at the classroom door. Therefore, it is our goal to further the growth and development of our students outside of the classroom through the various programs and opportunities we provide on a daily basis. We guarantee that you will always find something to do, day or night, to enhance your college experience! Iona College is full of rich spirit, traditions, culture and history, so be sure to get involved and take advantage of all that college life has to offer, and gain a true sense of the community you are a part of.
In order to assist you on this journey, the Center for Student Engagement supports and provides numerous programs and resources, including:
- over 80 active student-run clubs and organizations including media groups, fraternities and sororities, academic clubs, culturally based organizations, and more;
- opportunities for personal and organizational leadership development;
- educational and cultural programs to recognize important issues and stimulate discussions on current topics;
- campus event planning assistance;
- the operation of the Robert V. LaPenta Student Union along with numerous opportunities for student employment in these facilities and within the Center for Student Engagement;
- weekly entertainment featuring acoustic artists, comedians, hypnotists, a film series and novelty acts; major campus events; and much more!
We are always striving to continue meeting the needs of our students here at Iona. If you have any questions, or would just like to stop by and say "hello," please do so!
Straight from Killian’s Vault...Yearbooks Released!
To get your copy of the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 or 2020 yearbook, click the link below.