Center for Advising and Academic Services
The Center for Advising and Academic Services seeks to help students realize their potential through academic programs and opportunities, exceed their aspirations and become lifelong learners who embody the spirit of the Iona mission and values.
The Center for Advising and Academic Services is here to serve all Iona University students, year-round, in support of all majors, minors, and programs.
Students are required to book an in-person or zoom appointment each semester with any of our Advisors on the Advising Appointment application through OneLogin.
Our Academic Advisors can support you by:
- Assisting incoming freshmen with creating a first semester schedule
- Reviewing degree requirements and course options to ensure a timely graduation
- Processing course and semester withdrawals
- Exploring majors and/or minors
- Evaluating transfer credits
- Approving you to take a course at another college during a winter or summer session
- Approving study abroad coursework
- Advising you on university policy and procedures, including the process of leaving Iona
Schedule an Appointment
Let us help you during a scheduled personal advising appointment. Make your appointment with an advisor through our DaySmart Appointments system!
We see students in person and remotely, via Zoom, assisting students with creating their first schedule and working with their official degree audit to ensure a timely completion of their planned degree. We look forward to seeing you and working with you soon!
Shop the Iona Campus Store
Whether you are looking for books, school supplies or the latest Iona gear, the University’s bookstore, the Iona Campus Store is the place for you!