Readmission of Iona Students
If you have not registered at Iona for a period of at least one academic year, you will need to file for readmission to the College.
After applying, you will be notified by the Advising Center regarding readmission. You will then schedule an appointment with an adviser to discuss current requirements. Generally, students who are readmitted to the College are required to observe the Core, degree, and major requirements in effect at the time of readmission.
Applying for Readmission
Applications for readmission are based on your school. Applications must be completed with all supporting documentation received before you will be considered for re-admittance to Iona College.
The readmission application fee is $25.
- School of Arts & Science: Please send supporting materials to Patricia Idelowitz at email@example.com.
- LaPenta School of Business: Please send supporting materials to Rosemary Rubbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for readmission is different for each term you wish to return. They are as follows:
Undergraduate and Graduate Arts & Science
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Sessions: May 1
Graduate Business (MBA & MS)
- Fall Trimester: August 1
- Spring Trimester: February 1
- Winter Trimester: November 1