Students who participate in the EIA Study Abroad Program will not only receive 3 credits but also have the opportunity to network and build relationships with people from various countries around the world.
The EIA Study Abroad Program is an international education framework that provides the mindset of Entrepreneurship to help students build a business idea into a startup in three weeks. Students can expect 15 workdays of intensive training and acceleration with around 50 sessions from 50 experienced Silicon Valley-minded entrepreneurs. Check out the virtual EIA program overview here!
Three Week Overview
- Week 1: Customer & Market Validation
- Week 2: Product Features & Growth Hacking
- Week 3: Finding Users & Pitching
Application and Program Cost
Flexible payment plans available.
Estimated Cost: $5,495
- EIA Program Fee: $2,145
- Accommodation: $1,200
- Meals: $1,250
- 3 meals daily for 3 weeks
- Local Transportation Expense: $50
- Monthly pass
- Flight: $800
- Application fee: $50
- Earn 3 transferrable academic credits which may be applied towards your academic degree program
- Connect with over 300+ students from all over the world
- Meet and learn from entrepreneurs and venture capitalists
- Discover more about yourself and international teamwork
- Boost your resume with a real-world startup project
- Program is for undergraduate and graduate students of all majors
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the time of departure
- Students under any active form of academic or disciplinary probation at the time of departure will not be permitted to participate in the program.