Epson Interactive Projector
Projector in Murphy
The Epson Interactive Projector comes with an interactive pen and on-board interactive tools that enable instructors and students to use the pen as a mouse to navigate around a projected computer screen in addition to interacting with projected content (i.e. ability to annotate documents and media in any program, including MS Office applications).
The projector contains two types of toolbars- the interactive mode toolbar and the whiteboard mode toolbar.
In interactive mode, the toolbar appears on the projected image and lets you use the pen as a mouse to open applications, access links, and operate scroll bars, for example.
In this mode, you can also annotate whatever is displayed from your computer or document camera and save or print your pages.
In whiteboard mode, the toolbar appears on a blank surface, background image, or pattern. You can write or draw with the pen, add images, and save or print your pages.
You can use the annotation tools at the bottom of the toolbar in either mode.
The image below describes the basic functions of both modes.
For more detailed information on Epson "Smart" Projector functionality, refer to the Using the Projector, and Easy Interactive Tool Tips sections below.
Turning On the Projector
- Use the projector switch to lower the projector screen.
- Press the power button on the projector control unit to turn on the projector- by default, the projector displays the computer screen.
- The VIDEO button on the projector control unit projects the DVD/VCR. Press the COMP button to switch back to projecting the computer.
- Use the volume controls on the projector control unit to adjust projector volume.
Turning Off the Projector
- Press the power button on the projector control unit.
- When the 'power off?' message displays on the projector screen, press the power button again.