Qualtrics Site License
Qualtrics is an online survey software solution. Qualtrics users can track participation, send invitations and reminders, display survey results graphically and statistically in real time, and export raw data in a variety of formats (to CSV, XML, HTML and SPSS, and popular statistical packages). Iona College has a site license that is available to all current faculty, students and employees with an active Iona email account. Qualtrics is a web-based solution that does not require software to be downloaded. Qualtrics is supported on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers
All surveys of students, faculty, staff, and alumni should still be approved and administered by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning (OIEP). The exceptions are faculty research, student research or course-related activities, and activities that are not surveys but might be conducted using survey software, such as elections.
Please determine if your survey requires the approval of the College’s Internal Review Board (IRB), for more information please see the IRB website.
Qualtrics provides software support. You can submit email tickets here, or you can call 800-340-9194.
To create a new account in Qualtrics:
- Go to: iona.qualtrics.com
- Click on Don’t have an account
- Type you Iona email address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create a password. Passwords must be 8 characters.
- Re-type the password
- Click on Get Started
- Type in your First name, Last name and Phone.
- Click on Finish
- Click on Sign Me Up
- Go to your Iona email and find the email from Qualtrics. Check your junk mail and clutter. Move the mail into your Inbox if necessary.
- Click Verify
- Click Login
- Click I Accept
- Create your first survey.