Setting Up Your Student Account
Once you have an Iona College student account, you’re one step closer to accepting and making use of your financial aid. Your student account is where you manage your tuition bills, authorized users and more.
What do I need to do to create my student account?
Go to your myiona.iona.edu account and follow the steps for setting up your account. If you need help, contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com.
What forms and documents are relevant to my student account?
- FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) sets you on the path toward receiving financial aid.
- Student Permission to Release Information (FERPA): This form authorizes Iona College to speak about your financial aid and your student account to individuals you’ve named.
- Federal Title IV Credit Authorization Form: If you have a credit from your financial aid and would like to roll it into the next semester, this form sets that up.
- Tuition insurance: In the event that you become ill or are unable to complete your term, tuition insurance guarantees that your money won’t be lost.
- Student refunds: If your financial aid and payments add up to more than you need for a term, you’re entitled to a refund.
If the form you’re looking for isn’t here, it’s probably on our Forms & Documents page.
How do I accept my financial aid award?
All the information you need to do that is on our Accepting Your Awards page.
How do I set up electronic bill and text alerts?
All tuition bills are generated electronically. Each time an electronic bill is generated, you will receive an email at your Iona College email address and can also receive a text message.
How do I add authorized users to my account?
You can designate a third party, such as a parent or guardian, to log in to your account and make payments. To add an authorized user, log in to your MyIona account and select PeopleSoft. Navigate to Self Service > Campus Finances > Bill + Payment > Authorized Users.