Forms & Documents
This is the place for all forms and documents that may help you as you apply for financial aid at Iona College. If there’s something you need that’s not included here, contact the Student Financial Services office at (914) 633-2497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-2022 Verification and Special Conditions Forms
- Child Support Verification Form
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- High School Completion Verification Form
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form
- Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- Low Income Verification Worksheet
- Rental Property Declaration Form
- Savings/Investments Declaration Form
- Special Conditions Consideration Form
Student Employment Forms
- Fill out a timesheet
- Federal W-4 form (2020)
- New York W-4 form (2020)
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
Tuition Exchange and Readmission Forms
Graduate Student Forms
- Graduate Program Transfer Credit Authorization – please contact your Dean's Office for a copy of this form.
- Graduate Assistant Tuition Remission/Stipend Form – please contact your Dean's Office for a copy of this form.
- 1098 Statements
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Institutional Scholarship Appeal Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Request for Review Form
The following forms are now electronic and can only be accessed by logging onto your Iona College PeopleSoft account and going to Self Service > Electronic Forms > and select the form you wish to submit.
- Student Permission to Release Information
- Title IV Authorization Form
- Student Refund Request Form
- Tuition Insurance Waiver Form