My Iona

Forms & Documents

This is the place for all forms and documents that may help you as you apply for financial aid at Iona College. If there’s something you need that’s not included here, contact the Student Financial Services office at (914) 633-2497 or

2021-2022 Verification and Special Conditions Forms

Student Employment Forms

Tuition Exchange and Readmission Forms

Tax-Related Forms

Graduate Student Forms

  • Graduate Program Transfer Credit Authorization – please contact your Dean's Office for a copy of this form.
  • Graduate Assistant Tuition Remission/Stipend Form – please contact your Dean's Office for a copy of this form.

Other Forms

Electronic Forms

The following forms are now electronic and can only be accessed by logging onto your Iona College PeopleSoft account and going to Self Service > Electronic Forms > and select the form you wish to submit.

  • Student Permission to Release Information
  • Title IV Authorization Form
  • Student Refund Request Form
  • Tuition Insurance Waiver Form

Contact Us

Student Financial Services

McSpedon Hall, Second Floor

Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Book an Appointment

In-person and phone appointments can be made via AppointmentPlus.