Centrally located on campus at the top of East Hill, East Hall is a three-floor freshman residence hall. Each floor is gender specific and has communal bathrooms.
Each room in East Hall is a double or a triple and has closets, drawers and desk space for each resident.
- A community kitchen on the ground floor
- Laundry room on the ground floor
- Communal lounges with televisions on the second and third floors
- Cable and telephone access
- High-speed Internet
- 24 Hour Security Desk
- Short walking distance to LaPenta Student Union and Spellman Hall
Students living in East Hall make fast-friends with their fellow first-year students. The close-knit community is supported by the Residential Life staff. East Hall has a dedicated Residence Hall Director and three Resident Assistants on staff to build community and plan monthly programs through the Office of Residential Life.
A student Campus Minister also resides in East and hosts open door nights and community programs through the Office of Mission and Ministry.
To send mail to residents, please address mail as follows:
715 North Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801-1890