Iona College is proud to honor the distinguished group of leadership donors who, year after year, help the College prepare our students for success.
By making a leadership gift, and renewing each year, donors demonstrate their support of Iona’s mission, make an immediate impact on students’ lives, and are investing in the educational legacy of the College.
Individuals who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more including corporate matching gifts, during one fiscal year, will have the opportunity to become members of the President’s Circle at the following levels:
- Blessed Edmund Rice Society ($25,000+)
- Driscoll Society ($10,000 - $24,999)
- Loftus Society ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Cornelia Society ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Gael Society ($1,000-$2,499)
Lower Levels apply for Young Alumni or Gaels of the Last Decade (GOLD):
- $500 or more for those five to nine years after graduation
- $100 or more for those one to four years after graduation
The Ginkgo Society was created to honor those donors who have generously donated unrestricted, cumulative, lifetime gifts exceeding $100,000. Members' names are listed on a special plaque located under the ginkgo tree in front of McSpedon Hall.