Welcome to our community of over 55,000 Gaels around the world!
The Iona University Alumni Association and Office of Alumni Engagement work together to foster relationships between alumni, and between alumni and Iona. We invite you to stay up to date with alumni news, give back to your alma mater, update your contact information, network with fellow alumni, and take advantage of alumni resources and alumni events.
Make a Gift
Why Does Alumni Participation Matter?
Alumni participation is essential for the overall success and growth of a university and signals your support for future Gaels.
Gaels Giving Day: 3/16/24
Your participation at any level during this annual 24-hour celebration will have a tremendous impact on the lives of our students and the next generation of Gaels.
Upcoming Alumni Events
Join us for an Alumni Event!
- 2023-24 Iona Basketball: Games and Alumni Gatherings
- 3/16/24: St. Patrick's Day: Brunch and Parade March
Save the Dates
- 3/16/24: Gaels Giving Day
- 3/18/24-4/12/24: Carthage: Paintings by Fedele Spadafora
- April 2024: Iona Month of Excellence in Scholarly & Creative Activities
- April 18-21, 2024: The Iona Theatre Ensemble Presents All My Sons by Arthur Miller
- 4/25/24: Trustees Scholarship Award Gala
- 10/18/24-10/19/24: Homecoming: Alumni & Reunion Weekend
Leadership and Involvement Opportunities
Gaels Go Further
They say the best way to learn is to teach, and we are confident that your Iona University education has prepared you to help others navigate the path to success! Become a mentor through our Gaels Go Further Mentoring Programs.
ALUMNI BOARDS, COUNCILS, & GROUPS
These volunteer groups provide leadership, advice, and assistance to guide alumni programming and support Iona initiatives, philanthropy, and post-graduate participation.
Alumni Boards & Councils
- Iona Alumni Association Board of Directors
- LaPenta School of Business Executive Advisory Council
- School of Arts and Science Dean’s Advisory Board
- NewYork-Presbyterian Iona School of Health Sciences Advisory Board