Transcripts & Enrollment Verification
If you need a copy of your Iona transcript or a verification of your enrollment at the College, we are here to help!
Iona College does not provide unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed to recipients. A transcript will not be issued if you have a hold on your account.
There will be a 3-5 day processing period for paper copies from the time your transcript request is received. Once a transcript order is fulfilled, we cannot be responsible for documents not reaching their destination or mishandling after delivery. Transcripts that do not reach their final destination must be reordered from Parchment at the requestor’s expense.
- Electronic transcripts cost $3 each.
- Paper transcripts:
- Mailed: USPS Domestic $5.50
- Mailed: USPS International $8.00
- Mailed: FedEx Domestic $28.00
- Mailed: FedEx International $50.50
Effective October 5, 2015, pursuant to Article 129-B §6444.6 of the New York State Education Law, if a student is found responsible through the College’s conduct process for crime(s) of violence, including, but not limited to sexual violence, defined as crimes that meet the reporting requirements pursuant to the federal Clery Act established in 20 U.S.C. § 1092(f)(1)(F)(i)(I)-(VIII) (“Clery crimes of violence”), the Vice Provost for Student Life will direct that a notation be placed on the student’s transcript.
- Where the sanction is a suspension, the following notation will be listed: “SUSPENDED AFTER A FINDING OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR A CODE OF CONDUCT VIOLATION.”
- Where the sanction is expulsion, the following notation will be listed: “EXPELLED AFTER A FINDING OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR A CODE OF CONDUCT VIOLATION.”
If a student respondent withdraws from the College, while such College conduct charges are pending for allegation(s) related to Clery crimes of violence and the student declines to complete the student conduct process, the Vice Provost for Student Life will direct that the following notation be placed on the student’s transcript: “WITHDREW WITH CONDUCT CHARGES PENDING.”
- Those students who withdraw from the College and decline to complete the student conduct process forfeit any right to resume the conduct proceedings at any point in the future.
- Conduct charges are considered “pending” once a student is informed in writing that there are allegations that the student may have violated the College’s Code of Conduct.
If definitive proof a student respondent’s non-responsibility can be determined, any such transcript notification shall be removed. Only definitive proof can vacate a finding a responsibility. A not-guilty verdict in a criminal court is not, in itself, definitive proof of non-responsibility, nor is a failure to prosecute. If there is a student complainant in the underlying conduct process, the College will notify the student complainant and the student complainant will have an opportunity to be heard if a respondent provides definitive proof resulting in vacating a responsibility determination.
A student whose transcript states “SUSPENDED AFTER A FINDING OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR A CODE OF CONDUCT VIOLATION” may appeal, in writing, to the Vice Provost of Student Life to have the notification removed. Appeals may be granted provided that:
- One year has passed since the conclusion of the suspension;
- The term of suspension has been completed and any conditions thereof; and
- The Vice Provost of Student Life has determined that the student is once again “in good standing” with all applicable College and academic and non-academic standards.
A student whose transcript states “EXPELLED AFTER A FINDING OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR A CODE OF CONDUCT VIOLATION” or “WITHDREW WITH CONDUCT CHARGES PENDING” is ineligible to appeal to have the notification removed.
- Those students who were expelled or withdrew with such notifications on their transcripts will leave the College with the status “not in good standing” and will be ineligible for readmission to the College, absent any vacating of a finding of responsibility.
Enrollment & Degree Verification
Verification of Enrollment can be completed online via your Student Portal. Simply log-in to the Student Portal and go to:
- Self Service > Academic Records > Request Enrollment Verification
You may then print your Enrollment Verification.
If you are in need of specific forms completed for your verification, please provide these to the Registrar's Office in-person, by email, fax or mail. You must fill out all portions of the form with your personal information first. Please allow 3-5 business days for all form completion. Form submissions cannot be completed on a walk-in/rush basis.
Please provide specific forms that need to be completed to the Registrar's Office in-person, by email, fax or mail. You must fill-in all portions of the forms asking for personal information first! The Office cannot enter personal or demographic data on your behalf. Then deliver your form documents to us by:
Please allow 3-5 business days for all form completions. Form submissions cannot be completed on a walk-in/rush basis.
New York State Form 2 Certifications
Applicants for certification and licensure in certain professions in New York State must have Iona College certify the applicant’s degree award on a NY State Form 2 Certification of Professional Education.
Please submit your Form 2 to the Registrar’s Office after your degree has been conferred and awarded to you by the College. Form 2s may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as PDF attachments. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.