When you make the choice to live on campus, you will benefit from a number of amenities!
Our residence halls will have you feeling right at home. All rooms are fully furnished with a comfortable twin extra-long bed, desk, chair, dresser, and closet space for each resident.
See a resource for one-stop shopping to find bed sheets and other supplies for your residence hall room.
You are not permitted to bring microwaves to the residence halls. Microwaves are provided on the floors in Loftus Hall and Rice Hall, and there is one in each kitchenette in Conese Hall and Hales Hall.
Large refrigerators are available in Conese Hall and Hales Hall in the kitchenette area. Students are allowed to bring a fridge to campus if they would like with the following specifications:
- Individual refrigerators should not exceed 2.8 cubic foot (2 amps max).
- If sharing the refrigerator, it should not exceed 5.5 cubic foot (4 amps) per room.
- It must be UL approved and meet existing electrical codes.
- It must be placed in a location that provides adequate ventilation.
- It must be plugged directly into an outlet (no extension cords or multi-plugs).
- We request that all refrigerators be ENERGY STAR-rated.
All residential students participate in the full meal plan offered by Iona University. The meal plan is included in the room and board charges for residential students.
LaundryConnect Pay - Simply download the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store (Android app), register with a debit or credit card and start the machine by scanning the QR code or entering the machine number. It’s that easy! There is no need to physically handle coin, cash or swipe a card.
LaundryConnect™ Pay is a secure way to pay. Credit card information is not stored on smartphones directly but in the cloud. So if your smartphone is lost or stolen, your credit card information is inaccessible from the device.
- Immediate Refunds: With our LaundryConnect™ Pay mobile app, should a resident lose money due to a machine malfunction, they can call our Customer Service team at 617-969-4340 to receive an immediate refund on their balance.
- Load Money onto Your Account: On the main screen, there is a “Refill My Account” button. Tap it, log in to your account, enter your payment information, and select an amount to add. The funds are automatically placed in your account.
- Find your Account Balance: A real-time updated account balance is on the main screen.
- Will my phone still work if there is no Internet connection? Yes. The phone connects to the machine via Bluetooth. As long as you have enough money in your account to start a cycle, you’re ready to go.
All residence halls are equipped with access to wireless internet.
If you have any issues, contact the Ryan Library Help Desk at (914) 633-2635.
Live TV On Any Device. Anytime. Anywhere
Privatel and Iona University are pleased to announce the launching of IPTV powered through Streeme!
To get started, begin by downloading the Streeme TV app on one of the approved platforms below or by using a supported web browser:
Once installed, or using a browser, enter your credentials. Your credentials will be provided to you through an Invitation email that will automatically generate a password sent to your provided email address. If you can’t find your invitation email, please request it to be resent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then, enjoy the freedom of watching and recording your favorite programs, untethered and on your designated smart devices!
Benefits and Features
Watch on your preferred device
Up to 20 hours of DVR
Interactive Program Guide
Pause, Rewind and Fast Forward
Privatel customer service representatives are live, U.S. based and available to all Iona resident students via email at email@example.com or at (800) 801-3323 for any assistance necessary.
There is at least one lounge in each residence hall that residential students have access to 24/7. Residential students can utilize this space for a variety of purposes – study, cook, fellowship, exercise, relax, socialize with friends and so much more.
Residential students are each assigned a mailbox in their residence hall. Mail will be delivered Monday through Friday.
Mail should be addressed as follows:
Residence Hall Name, Room Number
715 North Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Campus Mail Services is located at 654 North Avenue.
Mail Services Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: noon – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: noon – 6:30 p.m.
Amazon Hub Locker
To have your package delivered to Amazon Hub station in back of Loftus, simply add “Iona College” Amazon Hub Locker to your Amazon Address Book and choose it as the address when checking out. When a package is ready for pick up, the student will be emailed a 6-digit code allowing them 24-hour access. Packages are held there for 3 days before being returned to sender.
Freshman and sophomore residential students are not permitted to have cars on campus or in the community.
Junior and senior student parking passes are available at Campus Safety in the Robert V. LaPenta Student Union.