Housing Application Process
As an incoming student or current student, you will need to complete a housing application in order to be placed in housing.
Step 1: Pay Your Deposit
Be sure you have paid your residential student admissions deposit.
- Incoming Students: If you have not yet paid, pay your deposit online.
- Curent Students: If you have not paid, you may contact Student Financial Services at (914) 633-2497 to make the payment over the phone, or may visit their office on the 2nd Floor of McSpedon Hall.
Step 2: Complete your Housing Application
You will need your Iona College computer account information to sign into Star-Rez, our housing portal, and complete your housing application.
Submitting an Application
- Log-in to your MyIona account and choose to access PeopleSoft.
- In PeopleSoft, choose "Self Service" and then click the folder labeled "Residential Life"
- Click on the "StarRez Portal" to access Star-Rez.
- Click on "Housing Application" at the top of the welcome screen and then choose the academic year you are applying to live on campus in the "Term Selector."
- Complete the application, save and submit!
Incoming fall students who pay their deposit prior to February 15 will receive their Iona College computer account information the last week of February via U.S. mail. If you are an international student, please call the Help Desk after February 25 to receive your computer account information.
If you pay your deposit after February 14 and do not receive your computer account information within seven (7) business days, please contact the Iona College Help Desk at (914) 633-2635.
Step 3: Submit your Required Health Documents
All students are required to complete some mandatory health requirements as you join the Iona community.