When you register for attendance at Iona College, it means you enter into a contractual agreement with the institution. You agree to comply with rules, laws and regulations related to your registration, payments, enrollment and attendance. There also are rules, laws and regulations related to any financial assistance you have accepted.
- Student aid rights and responsibilities: Students who accept any or all financial aid offered to them must agree to certain responsibilities related to that assistance. You also have rights related to your aid.
- Satisfactory academic progress: These are the benchmarks students must meet to retain their aid and stay in school.
- Scholarship appeal process: An explanation of how students can reapply for funds if they are lost.
- Special conditions: Find out what circumstances may be considered in your financial aid application beyond what's included on your FAFSA.
- Verification policies: Information on what's involved in the review of a student's file.
- Payment agreement terms: Iona College helps students and their families to come to an agreement on how they will make tuition payments and pay other expenses.
- Withdrawals and drops: Find information on dropping or withdrawing from one or multiple classes and how it may affect your aid eligibility.
- Refund policy: Refund schedules and more information on how your tuition is updated when you drop or withdraw from a class.
- Code of conduct for federal loans: We explain the rights and responsibilities you have when you become a recipient of a federal loan.
- Other policies: See policies on private scholarships, studying at another or an additional institution, and company deferment.