Skip navigation

IONA College Logo | Go to Home Page

Grad Housing FAQ

  • Do you offer on-campus graduate housing?

    Iona College offers housing to graduate students on campus. On-campus housing is offered in several houses on President Street, Halcyon Terrace and Hubert Place. Additionally, graduate students can select the Apartments at Eastchester, which is composed of suite-style housing with a living area, bathroom and a kitchen with a stove and refrigerator.
  • Are there family and partner housing options?

    At this time, the College does not offer family or partner housing.
  • Who can apply for housing?

    All Iona College full-time graduate students are eligible to apply for graduate student housing. The Office of Residential Life gives priority to graduate student housing on a first-come first-served basis.
  • How do you apply for housing?

    Please contact the Office of Residential Life at (914) 633-2336 and state that you are interested in graduate housing options.
  • Am I required to have a meal plan if I live in graduate housing?

    Yes, graduate students living on campus are required to have a meal plan.
  • What are the housing and College policies for graduate students living on-campus?

    All students are required to abide by our College and Residential Life policies as outlined in the Student Handbook.