Facilities Management is responsible for maintaining the buildings, grounds, roads, sidewalks and athletic fields within Iona College’s 40+ acre New Rochelle campus. This includes 13 main buildings consisting of administrative offices, meeting spaces, classrooms and residential halls, as well as 35 houses and smaller buildings surrounding the main property (totaling over one million square feet of space).
Additionally, we handle the event setup needs of the campus through 25Live.
The Facilities office is open 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, and can be reached at (914) 633-2454.
Staff is in place 24/7 for emergencies and continuous support. If you have an emergency outside of the office hours, please call Campus Safety at (914) 633-2560.
Submitting a Work Order
- Students may place a work order directly to Facilities. For any dorm related requests it is recommended students also contact Residential Life (or the RA on duty if after hours).
- All Faculty and Staff should use the online work order form for any non-emergency issues.
- Facilities reviews each work order and schedules repair work based on priorities and the current amount of work volume.
Emergency and Priority Calls
Items considered an emergency and that are priority include:
- Occupied stuck elevator
- Water leak that is causing flooding
- Clogged toilet in a residence hall where there is only one toilet available
- Life safety issues, such as:
- Broken windows/Other type of extreme vandalism
- Electrical outlet sparks
- Blocked emergency doors
- Down power lines
- Leaning tree that may fall
- Icy pathways/stairs
- Any other unsafe condition
- A light out in any student bedroom or other room on campus with no other source of lighting.
- Student locked out or locked in due to a broken lock
- Natural gas smell in any building (if smell is strong, call 911 and evacuate building).
- No electrical power where lack of electricity may cause harm to people or damage equipment.
- No heat/hot water
- Pest issues or a live mouse in trap
- Body fluids (blood/vomit) cleanup
Administrative Office Personnel
- Director: Richard Murray, email@example.com
- Assistant to the Director: Ana Saccoman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Director: Andrew Albrecht, email@example.com
- Events Coordinator: Urszula Pawlikowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Budget Manager: Sheila Jones, email@example.com
- Assistant to the Budget Manager: Angela Girardi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capital Project Manager: Mike Tanner, email@example.com
- Custodial Manager: Juan Carlos Pereira, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grounds Manager: Mike O’Donnell, email@example.com
- Mechanical Manager: Pete Heslin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trades Manager: Lou Kangas, email@example.com