NewYork-Presbyterian Iona School of Health Sciences Advisory Council
The NewYork-Presbyterian Iona School of Health Sciences Advisory Council’s goal is to provide strategic guidance, foster collaboration, and ensure that the University’s healthcare programs and initiatives are responsive to the evolving needs of the healthcare industry and society.
Dean of New York-Presbyterian Iona School of Health Sciences
Kavita R. Dhanwada, Ph.D.
Advisory Board Members
- Pat Krasnausky ‘83MS – CEO, Cabrini Eldercare
- Bob Deluccia ’67, ‘79MBA – Executive Chairman, Acurx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Alison Gaffney ’98, ‘02MS – President, Healthcare Division – JLL
- Rita C. Mabli ’74, ‘76MBA – President & CEO, United Hebrew of New Rochelle
- Tom J. Halloran ’87 – CFO, Fidelis Care
- Wilhelmina Manzano – Group Senior Vice President & Chief Nursing Executive, NewYork-Presbyterian
- Shaun Smith – Group Senior Vice President, Chief People & Culture Officer, NewYork-Presbyterian