Alison Munsch, Ph.D.
Finance, Business Economics & Legal Studies Department
- LaPenta School of Business, 311
- (914) 633-2175 (914) 633-2175
- Ph.D., Psychology, Saybrook University
- Certificate, Organizational Consulting, Saybrook University
- MA, Applied Research, Queens College of the City University of New York
- BA, Psychology, City College of the City University of New York
Dr. Munsch teaches courses on statistics and marketing. She is an analytics specialist, proficient in quantitative methods including multivariate analysis using SPSS and qualitative methods including the use of projective techniques. In addition, she is an effective insights storyteller and collaborative team player. With over 20 years of experience, she has a proven track record of identifying business opportunities, developing productive professional relationships and managing initiatives in support of effective business decision-making.