My Iona


Information and Updates for the Iona Community on Coronavirus

Employee Handbook & Policies

Additional Resources


Safety, Health & Environmental Services


The Human Resource forms listed below can be viewed and printed from your desktop. Completed forms should be sent via inter-office mail to the Office of Human Resources. If you have any questions or need assistance in completing a form, please feel free to call extension 2496 or email Shannon Cooke.

  • Visit the HR office to make changes or complete the Direct Deposit form. Please bring a voided check or statement from the bank with your account number listed.
  • Federal Tax Withholding (Form W-4)
  • NY State Tax Withholding (Form IT-2104)
  • Visit the HR office to update your name and/or address. You will be required to provide proof of name change.
  • For a copy of the Volunteer Form and/or Volunteer Form - Completed by Department please reach out to Shannon Cooke, Human Resources Administrator, at