Sunghee Lee, Ph.D.
Board of Trustees Endowed Professor, Biophysical/Analytical/Surface Chemistry
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Duke University, 1998-2002
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Texas A&M University, 1997-1998
- Ph.D., Inorganic/Analytical Chemistry, Brown University, 1997
- MS, Pohang University of Science & Technology, S. Korea, 1991
- BS, Sung Kyun Kwan University, S. Korea, 1989
Dr. Sunghee Lee teaches courses in general chemistry, analytical chemistry, instrumental analysis, nanoscience and seminar. Her current research involves the chemistry of soft materials with an emphasis on their interfaces and surfaces, directed toward crystal engineering, understanding the cell membrane, and materials design needed for the development of advanced functional materials.
See more on Dr. Lee at www.dropletbilayer.com.