Experience college-level courses and earn college credit while you're still in high school!
Iona College's Bridge Program provides eligible high school juniors and seniors with the opportunity to take courses taught by Iona faculty on the Iona campus. You will register in standard Iona College courses in the fall or spring semesters, or during the summer months in one of our Summer Sessions!
Bridge Program Benefits
- Earn transferable college credits at a highly discounted rate.
- Learn from our renowned faculty who are experts in their fields.
- Discover what is expected in college-level courses.
- Enjoy a campus experience!
- Strengthen your college application.
Interested juniors and seniors may review our current course offerings for areas of interest and contact the Dual Enrollment office at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss program requirements and available options.