Earn college credit without having to go to a college campus through Iona College's Link Program.
Iona provides eligible high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to conveniently take college courses at your high school with your teachers following an Iona College curriculum. You will benefit from:
- Opportunity to earn up to six (6) transferable college credits per semester;
- A choice in courses in such areas as English, foreign languages, mathematics and political science;
- A highly discounted tuition rate of $100 per credit; and
- An Iona College transcript upon successful completion of courses.
Participating High Schools
Please review the list below to see if your high school offers this partnership program. If your school is listed, please contact the Link Coordinator in your high school for more information about this program. If your school is not listed, please have a high school administrator contact the Dual Enrollment office at email@example.com to create a partnership.
- Bergen Catholic High School
- Iona Prep
- Kennedy Catholic High School
- Mamaroneck High School
- Maria Regina High School
- Ossining High School
- Salesian High School
- St. Joseph by the Sea High School
High School Faculty & Staff Opportunities
Establishing a Link program can be completed in a relatively short amount of time and courses can be offered on either a semester or a yearlong basis. Courses are currently offered in areas such as English, foreign language, mathematics and political science. Please contact the Dual Enrollment office for more information or to begin the process of creating a partnership.