Melissa Newell, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Spellman Hall, Second Floor, Room 206B
- (914) 637-2721 (914) 637-2721
- Ph.D., Mathematics, University of Connecticut
- MS, Mathematics, University of Connecticut
- BS, Mathematics and Physics, Gordon College
Dr. Melissa Newell teaches courses in mathematical thinking, precalculus, and discrete mathematics. Her research interests include undergraduate mathematics education, specifically quantitative learning centers and the needs of the students who attend.