Full-time graduate students have the option of living in our on-campus housing – a safe, convenient and cost-effective living and learning environment!
The Graduate Houses are located on President Street, Halcyon Terrace and Hubert Place. Each house accommodates 3 to 6 graduate students.
Graduate students living in our on-campus housing can take advantage of the variety of dining options both on and off-campus through the meal plan.
- Furnished living room, kitchen and dining area
- Furnished bedrooms including bed, desk and closet/dresser space
- Wireless internet, telephone and cable access
Applying for Graduate Housing
Contact the Office of Residential Life to discuss and view the available housing options.
Our office will work with you to find the best fit for your housing needs from the options available.
Let us know you want to live on campus by submitting your housing deposit! The $400 deposit holds a spot in our housing for you.
- Submit your Residence Hall Agreement through the StarRez Housing Portal accessible in your Iona PeopleSoft account.
- Complete and submit required student health documents.