Organizational Behavior (Advanced Certificate)
Why Organizational Behavior?
Knowing how individuals interact and work within an organized group is the basis for understanding how to businesses can operate. Organizations require strong leaders who can help maximize their productivity by understanding group and leadership dynamics.
Why Study Organizational Behavior at Iona?
At Iona, you will benefit from small classes taught by accomplished faculty, who are practicing professionals, actively engaged researchers, and outstanding teachers.
Our high student success rate reflects the rigor of the curriculum and the expertise and attention of the faculty.
What You'll Learn
You will gain relevant content knowledge and learn best practices in the following areas:
- understanding organizational behavior;
- personality assessment;
- training and development;
- consulting and organizational change;
- legal, ethical, and professional standards;
- group and leadership dynamics;
- conflict resolution.
Unique Elements of Program
- Opportunity to apply certificate credits to MA in Psychology – Industrial-Organizational specialization
Careers & Outcomes
With a certificate that emphasizes how individuals interact and work within an organized group you will be prepared to work in a wide range of fields, including business, non-profit, education and more.
Organizational Behavior professionals can find careers as:
- Human Resources Manager
- Organizational Psychologist
- Training Specialist
- Employment and Recruiting Manager
- Operations Manager